Part-time, Permanent 15 hours p/w – home based/remote
Micron2 Ltd is an established and highly regarded independent food safety service provider.
The Food Technologist – Specification and Legal Labelling Advisor will assist and provide food consultancy services to our food industry clients. The person will play a vital role in our small, adaptive and efficient consultancy team.
- Assisting the Consultancy Manager or the Senior Technical Advisor in the absence of the Consultancy Manager.
- Approval of food specifications using clients online and/or office document-based systems.
- Checking of supplier’s SAQs.
- Food label approval for legality and compliance.
- Client’s technical projects as and when requested.
- Attending technical/company meetings as required.
The position would suit a person with previous food industry working experience.
The person should be numerate and literate, with a broad knowledge of general office IT including Microsoft Office applications.
The person will be expected to meet deadlines and be comfortable with managing their own work.
Food Industry knowledge including;
- Product specification detail
- Food Information Regulations and all relevant/specific food labelling law
- Knowledge of on-line specification systems e.g. QADEX, micros etc
Good knowledge of MS Office and general familiarity of video conferencing software (Zoom / Teams etc)
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Proficient organisation skills.
Methodical and precise approach to tasks.
Home or private office with good internet access.
12-13K depending on experience.
What happens Next:
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted by Micron2 Ltd to hold initial interviews by video call.